A support group can be most beneficial at certain points of the infertility experience:
- When faced with making a difficult decision
- When embarking on new parenting options
- When dealing with a major loss
If any of the following statements apply to you, consider joining a RESOLVE support group:
- I’m feeling lonely and isolated
- I have very few people to talk with about my infertility. No one understands
- Everyone I know is pregnant or has children
- My partner is the only one I have who provides emotional support
- Infertility is affecting my work and career
- I feel that my life plan is out of control. I’m having trouble navigating through my medical treatment options
- I can’t decide when “enough is enough”
- Holidays and coping with family and friends is becoming more and more difficult.
Please visit RESOLVE’s support group directory to find a free support group near you.
Other #infertilityuncovered resources: