2203 S Promenade Blvd #5175
Rogers, AR 72758
Join us as we discuss the changing conversations around infertility and female childlessness to wrap-up National Infertility Awareness Week.
Moderated by Jobi Tyson, Founder of Tutum Global, in partnership with Not So Mommy, this panel discussion will cover disenfranchised grief, hard-to-diagnose diseases, physical and psychological impact on infertility and involuntary childlessness and coping strategies for life after infertility, followed by a live Q&A and closing motivational speech. If you are able, please consider making a donation to support RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association and other initiatives.
Agenda and Featured Panelists:
• Barbara Collura, President/CEO of RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
• Jody Day, Author, Psychotherapist and Founder of Gateway Women
• Lisa Schuman, Licensed Therapist and Director of Center of Family Building
• Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD, Reproductive Endocrinologist at InVia Fertility Specialists
• Simone Edwards, WNBA Champion and Director of Jamaica National Youth Basketball
For more information on a week full of social media challenges and virtual events for the childless by infertility community, visit www.tutumglobal.com.