Come join local beer influencer Colin “The Beoir Man” Shaw for a charity bottle share to help raise money for the Dallas Walk of Hope!
The event is hosted by Celestial Beerworks, a dog and kid friendly brewery serving up some of the tastiest IPAs in the state. If you’ve never been to a bottle share and want to participate, here are the rules:
- Bring a beer you really like to share with others
- Bring your own tasting glassware (small, flight/sampler size glass)
- No boss pours (don’t pour out a full glass)
- Buy your first beer from the brewery
- Bring a great attitude and make new friends!
Even if you don’t participate in the share, you can still come out and enjoy the brewery! And you’re still eligible for the raffle later in the day at 3 PM; donate to The Beoir Man’s Walk of Hope team and earn a chance to win some awesome beer and beer swag!
A representative from Dallas IVF will be on site to answer questions and The Beoir Man will be sharing his own personal journey with his wife to help make #InfertilityUncovered!