Are you a blogger, writer, digital infertility inspirer? The Bloggers Unite Challenge is one of the largest education campaigns for RESOLVE. Bloggers Unite brings bloggers together to talk about infertility during National Infertility Awareness Week®. Each year a Bloggers Unite Challenge blog is chosen as RESOLVE’s Hope Award for Best Blog.
Hope Award for Best Blog Recipient will:
Receive the award at an upcoming RESOLVE event; be a featured a link on RESOLVE’s homepage (Infertility Spotlight section) for 30 days and be able to submit 4 blog posts for RESOLVE’s blog (publishing this fall)!
- You must use the 2017 NIAW theme in your post.
- Your post must be published between April 23-29, 2017.
- Blogs written for businesses or professionals that work for business (like adoption professionals, infertility clinics, pharmacies) will not be considered for Best Blog, but we still want you to join the challenge!
Why is this challenge SOOOOO important to NIAW?
Answer: RESOLVE’s goal is to increase the conversation about infertility and to inform the public that:
- Infertility is a disease that affects 1 in 8 couples of reproductive age
- Anyone who struggles to build a family deserves a voice
- There are many ways to build a family
- Help reduce the stigma by bringing attention to the details/issues/costs surrounding all ways people diagnosed with infertility can build a family.
- Understand when to seek the help of a specialist
- Inspire others
Other tidbits about the Bloggers Unite Challenge
What is the deadline for submitting a blog post to be eligible for the Hope Award for Best Blog?
ANSWER: You must participate in the challenge between April 23-April 29th, 2017 to be considered.
Can you enter multiple times with links to different blogs?
ANSWER: Sure, but we’d prefer that each blog entry address a different subject under the “Listen Up” theme. The goal of this project is to educate the public so a variety of topics is most appealing.
Who picks the nominees for the Hope Award for Best Blog?
ANSWER: Once the project wraps up on April 30th, RESOLVE staff and volunteers will look at the blogs that have been entered into the challenge. We will choose the top 5 blogs that are infertility focused whose virtual initiative and mission is to foster awareness about the disease of infertility in a positive and informative manner. Once we have 5 nominees we’ll ask the RESOLVE community to vote for their favorite. We’ll contact the winner in July and the winner will be invited to attend an upcoming RESOLVE
How do I reach someone at RESOLVE with questions?
ANSWER: Please email your questions to email@example.com.