You have a story to tell. Let it be told.
Your story is important to the mission of spreading awareness during NIAW.
Share your story and you how you plan to #FliptheScript on infertility by providing the following:
- Write your personal, 500 word or less story in 3rd person.
- Submit your 500 word or less infertility personal story via email to: email@example.com by April 22nd 2018
- The email subject line MUST read NIAW VOICES. In the body of the email please include the following information.
- The title of your story incorporating #FliptheScript in your own creative way.
- Your First Name, Last initial
- The State you live in
- Include a 500×500 Image. Do to the high influx of submissions we will not be able to resize your image, it so please make sure it is exactly 500 x 500 when you attach it to your email.
Your submission must be your own personal story. Entries submitted with links or that reference professional sites, organizations, or products will likely not be featured.
Once your submission is received it will be reviewed and mildly edited (mostly for formatting and to keep it consistent with other story entries). Please note although every story is very important to the mission of infertility awareness, your story may or may not be posted. To see if your story has been featured, check out the Stories section on the NIAW page anytime during the week of April 22-28, 2018. By submitting your story, you are also giving RESOLVE the right to reuse your story in other social media or web content after the conclusion of National Infertility Awareness Week, 2018.