You have a story to tell. Let it be told.
Your story is important to the mission of spreading awareness during NIAW.
The #InfertilityUncovered movement during NIAW is a chance for all of us impacted by infertility uncover the daily issues we face when trying to conceive and build our family. Share with us your story, and let’s get real about access to care, and that infertility does not discriminate based on sex, age, or socio-economic status.
Let’s uncover the truths about infertility together by providing the following:
- Write your personal, 500 word or less story in 3rd person.
- Submit your 500 word or less infertility personal story via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19, 2019
- The email subject line MUST read NIAW VOICES and your First Name, Last initial. In the body of the email please include the following information.
- The title of your story incorporating #InfertilityUncovered in your own creative way.
- Your First Name, Last initial – this will be indicated in your story online.
- The State you live in – this will be indicated in your story online.
- Include a 500×500 Image. Do to the high influx of submissions we will not be able to resize your image, so please make sure it is exactly 500 x 500 when you attach it to your email.
Your submission must be your own personal story. Entries submitted with links or that reference professional sites, organizations, or products will likely not be featured.
Once your submission is received it will be reviewed and mildly edited (mostly for formatting and to keep it consistent with other story entries). Please note although every story is very important to the mission of infertility awareness, your story may or may not be posted. To see if your story has been featured, check out the Stories section on the NIAW page anytime during the week of April 21-27, 2019. By submitting your story, you are also giving RESOLVE the right to reuse your story in other social media or web content after the conclusion of National Infertility Awareness Week, 2019.