Submit your calendar event.
Promotions & Giveaways:
- April 14, 2017 – 5:00PM. Free Fertility Coaching Session Drawing
Enter to Win a Free Fertility Coaching Mini Session here: https://dorothypang.lpages.co/free-fertility-coaching-mini-session-drawing-entry/
A winner every day of the drawing!
- April 24, 2017 – 12:00PM. CNY Fertility NIAW IVF Giveaway
CNY Fertility is giving away a FREE IVF Cycle in honor of NIAW. Anyone may enter by posting a Facebook or Instagram pic/status including any of these hashtags #Iam1in8 #removethestigma #nationalinfertilityawarenessweek and tagging @cnyfertility in the month of April 2017.
- April 23-April 29, 2017. Buy Detours: Unexpected Journeys of Hope Conceived from Infertility and some proceeds are donated to RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. For more information, follow this link: http://detours-saj.squarespace.com/
- April 29, 2017. 12:00PM – Free IVF Cycle.
In honor of National Infertility Awareness Month, Northern California Fertility Medical Center, Roseville & Sacramento, CA will be raffling off a free IVF Cycle to one lucky winner. Winner will be announce on 5/1. Raffle will be open 4/3-4/29. See our website or FB for details and to enter http://www.ncfmc.com/our-practice/free-ivf/ Good luck!
- Hamilton Thorne Inc. is sending a survey to infertility clinics regarding infertility. Along with this the survey, they are announcing that they will donate $1.00 to RESOLVE for each survey that is filled out and returned, and have additionally guaranteed a donation to RESOLVE. Along with raising funds for RESOLVE they are informing clinics about the important mission of RESOLVE.
- The Wood Reserve offering exquisite wooden gifts products with a portion of the proceeds going back to RESOLVE. Hear why owners Ryan and Kristen Bergeron are fundraising during NIAW for RESOLVE: “Infertility awareness is something that’s incredibly important to us. My husband was injured back in 2008 and is paralyzed from the waist down. His spinal cord injury, combined with my own PCOS made having children a struggle. Thanks to some wonderful doctors, IVF, and the support of RESOLVE, we now have a little girl named Hadley, and want to give raise funds and awareness for everyone on an infertility journey.” Order here: The Wood Reserve
- Register to win $3k worth of Fertility Tech in honor of National Infertility Awareness Week – In honor of National Infertility Awareness Week, TRAK Fertility is helping to raise awareness for this difficult and emotional issue. We’ve partnered with the hottest fertility companies to give away the latest tech designed to support couples who are trying to conceive. Learn More.
- Free Fertility Awareness Checkups at Fertility Centers of Illinois! If becoming a parent is one of your future goals, there is no better time to become aware of your reproductive health than right now. The earlier you determine your fertility, the more options you have when you eventually decide to pursue parenthood.We encourage you to make an appointment for a free Fertility Awareness Checkup, a $90 value, by calling 877.324.4483 between April 24 – May 5. You can also request your appointment online right now! Just print the form and bring it with you to your appointment. Learn more.
- New Hope Fertility Center IVF Lottery. New Hope Fertility Center is hosting a IVF Lottery to give away 30 free IVF cycles in honor of NIAW. http://www.newhopefertility.com/ivf-lottery/
- In honor of National Infertility Awareness Week®, Fertility Answers is offering two discounted services for women during the entire month of April 2017:
- Learn Your Fertility Potential with $10 AMH (Anti-Mullerian) Testing. This simple blood test can be performed at any stage in a woman’s cycle and can help identify ovarian reserve and fertility potential. It can help women begin planning their families and identify whether fertility preservation with egg freezing is appropriate for them.
- Preserve Your Fertility with Egg Freezing at a discounted rate of $6,000 (excluding medication). This special pricing is applicable only at our Baton Rouge clinic. As long as the patient makes contact with our office in the month of April with the intent of pursuing oocyte cryopreservation, this price will be honored.